Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ron Clough <rv...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 12:33:58 UTC

Custom template problem

I am using OO 4.1.1 with Windows 8.1 .
I displayed the help item 'creating document templates' and followed the
instructions to create the required template (with some difficulty!).

Below these instructions it states: To create a document based on the
template choose File - New - Templates and Documents, select the template
and click Open. However, selecting 'Templates and Documents' takes me back
to the screen for creating a template. 'Commands', 'Organise' or any other
button does not allow me to find the template (and click Open).

Will appreciate guidance.  Thanks.