Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 19:29:12 UTC

IFormValidator complaining...

I've got a page with a form with some checkboxes, and when one of the
checkboxes is clicked, I make visible a settings panel (within the
form).  This panel itself has a form with a number of text fields, two of
which are checked via a EqualInputValidator.

The problem I have is that if I use the panel (I'm not cleat if it's
show or submit) but then hide it again and submit the form, I get a
warning:

- IFormValidator in form `...optionsForm` depends on a component that
has been removed from the page or is no longer visible. Offending
component id `text1``.

Are there any suggestions as to what the best approach might be?
(Which might just be to accept the warning, as the case shouldn't
happen often...)

/Gwyn