Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 18:56:24 UTC

Re: Unable to get password on service side with Axis2 1.3 and Rampart 1.3

We won't be able to access the incoming password at the service.
This is because we only receive a digest of the password at the server
side and the password callback handler is expected to provide the
stored password value to rampart to compute the digest with the
parameters provided in the UsernameToken to authenticate.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
http://blog.ruchith.org