Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2015/02/06 22:00:13 UTC

[jclouds] Makes the test testSignGetUrlWithTime more robust (#671)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/671

-- Commit Summary --

  * Makes the test testSignGetUrlWithTime more robust

-- File Changes --

    M blobstore/src/test/java/org/jclouds/blobstore/integration/internal/BaseBlobSignerLiveTest.java (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/671.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/671.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/671

Re: [jclouds] Makes the test testSignGetUrlWithTime more robust (#671)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
>           assertEquals(request.getFilters().size(), 0);
> +         Uninterruptibles.sleepUninterruptibly(timeout / 2, TimeUnit.SECONDS);

Because of eventual consistency (I think) the blob is sometimes not available right away and fails the first time the request is used.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/671/files#r24274220