Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rokibul Islam Khan <ro...@spectrum-bd.com> on 2004/10/19 05:57:18 UTC

Using Relative path into map generate

HI,
Im using the following pipeline match pattern for viewing the employee
report.
            <map:match pattern="employees.html">
                <map:generate
src="http://localhost:8080/Reports/pages/xml/allemployees.jsp"/>
                <map:transform src="allemployeeshtml.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>

I was trying to remove the absolute url of the allemployees.jsp. I have
my web application in the same server in Reports directory ?

Can u give me any idea how I can remove the hard code of
http://localhost:8080/Reports ? or is there any way to use message
resource or some thing that can remove the hard code or I can use a
relative url ?

rokib

Re: Using Relative path into map generate

Posted by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org>.
Rokibul Islam Khan wrote:

> HI,
>
> Im using the following pipeline match pattern for viewing the employee
> report.
>
>             <map:match pattern="employees.html">
>
>                 <map:generate
> src="http://localhost:8080/Reports/pages/xml/allemployees.jsp"/>
>
>                 <map:transform src="allemployeeshtml.xsl"/>
>
>                 <map:serialize type="html"/>
>
>             </map:match>
>

> I was trying to remove the absolute url of the allemployees.jsp. I
> have my web application in the same server in Reports directory ?
>

> Can u give me any idea how I can remove the hard code of
> http://localhost:8080/Reports ? or is there any way to use message
> resource or some thing that can remove the hard code or I can use a
> relative url ?
>

> rokib

How about src="context:/Reports/pages/xml/allemployees.jsp", or
src="pages/xml/allemployees.jsp".

Lars