Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/03/08 05:51:39 UTC

Board report

Dear iota podling,

I'm writing as you were scheduled to report to the board this month.  Based
on the records, this would have been your first month.  I know it can be
tough, especially when getting started.  Were you simply not ready this go
around for a report?  I've extended your monthly period by 1 month to give
you a solid 3 months of reporting.  Please do reach out to me or the IPMC
broadly if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John

Re: Board report

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Hi John, thanks for extending our reporting period. We are eager to make our contribution. We recently got most of our ICLAs in and recently received our Apache Ids. Expect to see something from us soon.
-Tony