Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by DharaniLakshmi Govindan <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/29 00:29:01 UTC

HTTP Cookie Manager

I'm a newbie to JMeter and would like to do stress
testing for my calendar application. My scenario is

2. Create an event
3. Delete that event
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 may be 100 times
5. Repeat the whole process from step 1 to 4 100 times

I recorded this for only single user to create a
event. I couldn't accomplish this when I played back.
Create and Delete event used the Cookie's information
to create and delete. How do I include the cookie
information whenever I send the request? I've added
the Cookie Manager but it didn't help me. Can someone
please tell me wherer I'm going wrong.

Thanks
Dharani