Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 20:17:55 UTC

Correct spelling for Blackberry?

Note that this commit,
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/commit/7b1c42c4dd5aafb6e132830ed803c3f161830656,
 to cordova-docs breaks the link to the blackberry file on the Getting
Started page because it changes the case of the second "b" in BlackBerry.

I didn't fix it because I'm not sure what the correct spelling is.

-becky

Re: Correct spelling for Blackberry?

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the catch, Becky! Should be fixed now.

On 2 January 2013 11:26, Ken Wallis <kw...@rim.com> wrote:

> Confirmed, 'BlackBerry'
> --
>
> Ken Wallis
>
> Product Manager – BlackBerry WebWorks
>
> Research In Motion
>
> (905) 629-4746 x14369

Timothy Kim

Re: Correct spelling for Blackberry?

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the duplicate bug - I should have either have pulled master and
rebuilt or checked the already filed tickets!

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@rim.com>.
Sorry about this. I'm absolutely trying to drive correct spelling, but it's sometimes rather hard to find fallout that's beyond what I can see.

Glad that it's fanning out properly (unfortunately with some minor bumps as we go).

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Ok cool :)

--
Timothy Kim