Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch> on 2014/04/23 00:33:11 UTC

How to mature from sandbox?

I'm almost done with onami-persist.

So I'm looking forward to have it mature from sandbox to a full onami
project.
I couldn't find anything about maturing from sandbox on the onami page
though I have to admit I didn't look into the archive of the mail lists.
Never the less here is my question :)

Has there been a previous project which matured from sandbox and if yes
what are the steps.

Thanks
Stephan

Re: How to mature from sandbox?