Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/02 20:34:51 UTC

Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate

Huzzah!

I may be able to devote a bit more time while I'm between jobs.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <
thiagohp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The vote for switching to release candidate was a success with 3 +1
> binding votes, 1 +0 binding and 6 +1 non-binding.
>
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
> Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)
>
> Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)
> Lance S. +1 (non-binding)
> Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
> François Facon: +1 (non-binding)
> Bob Harner: +1 (nonbinding)
> Taha Hafeez : +1 (non-binding)
> Jochen Kemnade: +0 (binding) (with a notice about TAP5-2397 and TAP5-2482
> to be closed before a final version)
>
> Is there any volunteer for getting this release done? :)
>

> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> http://machina.com.br

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Looking for Clojure engagements: coding, archiecture, mentoring & more!

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com>.
That sounds promising, maybe we'll be able to take the last few steps
toward 5.4 final then. :-)