Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 23:12:28 UTC

[friday] Re: Struts2 vs JSF

Search for "Snatch fight" in youtube, and you will get a felling of
what Struts 2 would do to JSF in a fight :)

musachy

Re: [friday] Re: Struts2 vs JSF

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:12 AM, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Search for "Snatch fight" in youtube, and you will get a felling of
> what Struts 2 would do to JSF in a fight :)

cannot get it

Re: [friday] Re: Struts2 vs JSF

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Search for "Snatch fight" in youtube, and you will get a felling of
> what Struts 2 would do to JSF in a fight :)

I was *really* scared to see what that would bring up ("snatch", in the US,
is a somewhat derogatory term for... uh... female parts).

Turns out it was just a scene from the movie "Snatch", so it was all okay.

Dave