Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/17 06:49:04 UTC

Include Empty Buckets at Granularity Defined Queries

Hi,

As I know that the granularity field determines how data gets bucketed
across the time dimension, or how it gets aggregated by hour, day, minute,
etc.

Here is the related tutorial about it:
http://druid.io/docs/latest/querying/granularities.html

However, as far as I see, all the empty buckets are discarded. Is there any
option to include empty buckets into result?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Include Empty Buckets at Granularity Defined Queries

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hey Furkan,

For timeseries there's a "skipEmptyBuckets" parameter that you can make
true or false.

For other query types, empty buckets are always skipped.