Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tyler Lubeck <ty...@tylerlubeck.com> on 2017/12/14 18:44:40 UTC

Hello! About SOLR-9168...

Hi!

I stumbled upon SOLR-9168 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9168)
while doing some digging around that exact problem, and attached a patch
for the solution proposed in the ticket. I'm hoping to get some feedback on
it, and then wondering if there's anything I can do to help get that patch,
or something like it, merged in.

Thanks,
Tyler Lubeck

Re: Hello! About SOLR-9168...

Posted by Tyler Lubeck <ty...@tylerlubeck.com>.
You know, I hadn't thought about Windows at all. I'll look at it again
today and see if there's a change I can make for that side of things.

Re: Hello! About SOLR-9168...

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.