Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/05/23 21:52:21 UTC

[OT] Looking for Flex work

Hi,

My current work situation has changed and I'm looking for some new work. I'm based in Sydney Australia but am currently travelling in the US and UK for the next month.

Just in case you don't know me, I've a Flex committer and board member and been the release manager for Apache Flex and Flex Unit and fixed 100's of bugs in the Apache Flex SDK. I've been working on commercial Flex applications for many years (since version 1.5) and have over 25 years of programming experience with a wide set of skills. I'm a regular user group and conference speaker and also run training courses on Flex and other technologies. I run the local Internet of Things meetup group and have published a book on Android application development.

Please contact me off list at  justin@classsoftware.com if you have something you think may interest me or want more detail on my skills and experience.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [OT] Looking for Flex work

Posted by {aYo} <ay...@binitie.com>.
Hi Justin lets know when you land in London. It'd be cool to meet

aYo
www.ayobinitie.com
mrbinitie.blogspot.com
www.prestadsng.com