Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by vsaxena <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 13:17:11 UTC

mahout_structure and FPGrowth

Hello,

I am new to mahout, I wanted information about the mahout project structure
(all the directories info, what they contain, how i can use them) ,
basically  I am  interested in frequent item mining stuff. Besides this, I
have executed the command
#mahout fpg -i accidents.dat -o patterns -k 50 -method mapreduce -regex ´[\
]´ -s 2

kindly tell me the what is the meaning of -k in this command, and how the
output varies if i change he value of k.
.
thanks in advance

mahout_structure and FPGrowth

Posted by Vikrant Saxena <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am new to mahout, I wanted information about the mahout project structure
(all the directories info, what they contain, how i can use them) ,
basically  I am  interested in frequent item mining stuff. Besides this, I
have executed the command
#mahout fpg -i accidents.dat -o patterns -k 50 -method mapreduce -regex ´[\
]´ -s 2

kindly tell me the what is the meaning of -k in this command, and how the
output varies if i change he value of k.

plus how to interpret the output of accidents.dat
.
thanks in advance

with regards
Vsaxena