Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 00:36:13 UTC

Re: Vote: Apache Cordova 1.9.0 release vote

Hey Steve,

Do we need to put the source in for incubator-cordova-js? Obviously, each
sub repo has their own platform specific version of the .js checked in.

Problems with the src.zip for Android:

1) guides/Cordova Upgrade Guide.md is not up to date.
2) releasenotes.md is not up to date.
3) framework/assets/js has a cordova.android.js file but
framework/assets/www is missing the cordova-1.9.0.js file.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald