Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MantissaHotmail <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/01 15:26:52 UTC

erro in junit plugin

Hi,
    I have a test class that stays in the same packge of the classes of
junit tests, but this classe doen't use junit (have no junit test), when i
try to generate a jar of my project  the junit marks a failure in the tests
because this class has no junit test and don´t generate the jar.
    Is there something I can do to generate the jar without moving the
class to other package???

[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva Guimarães