Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/17 15:52:11 UTC

Ordering in dubbo call

Hi All,
     Could someone point me to any doc or material or with any information
which can help me to understand the ordering of invocation in dubbo and how
it works?

Regards
Imteyaz

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Imteyaz,

Are you talking the order of the invocations from all consumers, or the
order of the invocations from one consumer?

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Imteyaz,

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by wts <we...@foxmail.com>.
Yes, I think we need more articles about the inner running mechanisms of dubbo.

发自我的iPhone

Re: Ordering in dubbo call

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Imteyaz and others,

we do have a series of doc on source code contributed from the community
[1] , unfortunately they are all in Chinese.

Imteyaz, would you mind to ask more particular question so that here
someone can answer you?

-Ian.

1. http://dubbo.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/source_code_guide/dubbo-spi.html