Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2007/03/12 11:41:33 UTC

[website] EOL formatting inconsistent

Hi,
What's the correct line-ending format for website materials?
I remember we agreed earlier for source files that the UNIX encoding
(LF) should be used, not Windows (CR LF). Website files were a mixture
of these, with some files having inconsistent line endings. Is this ok
that I transferred all the files to UNIX encoding? If so, can we agree
that we follow the same format in future for consistency?

Thanks, Nadya

Re: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
On your machine I mean.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

RE: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.
Yop.
1 - after setting the svn eol-style to native, I made a clean checkout
and randomly checked the sources, all CRLF.
2 - I ran unix2dos along the whole tree just in case.

And I checked the files involved in conversion of the example page I'm
converting (auth_cont_quest.xml), all CRLF except the resulting html
file with several sporadic LF endings :(

Cheers,
Nadya

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Nadya,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

RE: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

Re: [website] EOL formatting inconsistent

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.