Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Hudson <gh...@mit.edu> on 2001/01/27 04:27:17 UTC

Subversion win32 client name

I notice part of the Windows client is in
subversion/clients/win32/WiNSVN.

What's with the capital 'N'?

Re: Subversion win32 client name

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Bill's mail from MSFT out to the world is busted. And yes, it is pissing him
off drastically. Maybe he'll be smart and remember that he can/should just
send mail from mudlib.org. But we'll see ;-)

In any case: he did say that this was a typo. Karl should just 'mv' the tree
within the CVS repository.

Cheers,
-g

--