Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Martin Balmaceda <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 07:56:25 UTC

Security addon unsupported version

Hi

I am adding the security addon to the simple 1.7.0 archetype project. I
have followed the steps but when I run the server I get the following error:

org/isisaddons/module/security/shiro/IsisModuleSecurityRealm : Unsupported
major.minor version 51.0

Should I be using a different version of the addon?

Regards
Martin

--
to do is to be. dobedobedo

Re: Security addon unsupported version

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Version 51 is Java 7 [1].  Admittedly that is inconsistent with Isis
v1.7.0, which we released under Java 6, but then again Java 6 is
end-of-life so you probably should be using Java 7 anyway.

HTH
Dan

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10382929/unsupported-major-minor-version-51-0