Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2003/04/29 22:30:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 5768 - in trunk/subversion: libsvn_ra_dav mod_dav_svn tests/clients/cmdline

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:56:21PM -0500, sussman@tigris.org wrote:
> +++ trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn/update.c	Tue Apr 29 16:56:17 2003
> +          /* split up the 1st public URL. */
> +          serr = dav_svn_simple_parse_uri(&this_info, resource,
> +                                          child->first_cdata.first->text,
> +                                          resource->pool);
> +          if (serr != NULL)
> +            {
> +              return dav_svn_convert_err(serr, HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR,
> +                                         "Could not parse src-path URL.");
> +            }
> +          src_path = apr_pstrdup(resource->pool, this_info.repos_path);

That dup seems unnecessary. Didn't you just parse it into resource->pool to
begin with?

Looks great, otherwise! I assume this fixes the issue. Do we want to leave
that open to remember to clean up the code?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: svn commit: rev 5768 - in trunk/subversion: libsvn_ra_dav mod_dav_svn tests/clients/cmdline

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:56:21PM -0500, sussman@tigris.org wrote:
> > +++ trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn/update.c	Tue Apr 29 16:56:17 2003
> > +          /* split up the 1st public URL. */
> > +          serr = dav_svn_simple_parse_uri(&this_info, resource,
> > +                                          child->first_cdata.first->text,
> > +                                          resource->pool);
> > +          if (serr != NULL)
> > +            {
> > +              return dav_svn_convert_err(serr, HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR,
> > +                                         "Could not parse src-path URL.");
> > +            }
> > +          src_path = apr_pstrdup(resource->pool, this_info.repos_path);
>
> That dup seems unnecessary. Didn't you just parse it into resource->pool to
> begin with?

Hm, yeah.  This whole block is just a copy-and-paste of what we do for
<dst-path>.  I'll fix them both.

> Looks great, otherwise! I assume this fixes the issue. Do we want to leave
> that open to remember to clean up the code?

I'll close the issue, then open a low-priority 1.0 task to remove
support for old-style update-reports.  We're in no rush to remove that
support, since nothing is blocking on it.