Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 13:32:18 UTC

Maven 2 and Axis 1.2

I would like to use Maven 2 for a Web Service project using Axis 1.2.

It seems that :
   - either the Maven plugin for Axis 1.x is for Maven 1
cf. http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-axis-plugin/index.html

   - or the Maven 2 plugins are for Axis 2 1.1
cf. http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/index.html

I haven't found a Maven 2 plugin for Axis 1.2.

Before using the Axis 1.2 ant task via the maven-antrun-plugin, I wanted to
check if someone has a better solution.

Rémy

Re: Maven 2 and Axis 1.2

Posted by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com>.
2006/11/28, Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>:

> you can found an axistools maven plugin on codehaus (mojo.codehaus.org)

Thanks a lot Raphaël, it's what I was looking for.
Rémy

Re: Maven 2 and Axis 1.2

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
you can found an axistools maven plugin on codehaus (mojo.codehaus.org)

Raphaël