Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Stanislav Mironov <be...@mail.ru> on 2004/05/09 05:51:03 UTC

Need to run update several times

Hi All!

Is this normal for svn to fail update every time I change properties
(svn:ignore) for some directory?

[stas@localhost wc]$ svn up
A  centre/bin/start.sh
A  centre/bin/stop.sh
U  centre/centre.sh
svn: Won't delete locally modified directory 'centre'
svn: Left locally modified or unversioned files
[stas@localhost wc]$ svn up
 U centre
[stas@localhost wc]$

The repository haven't changed between these two sessions. I am the only
person who uses this repository.
Second 'svn up' is run right after failure.

This issue is pretty annoying, because we need to run automatically
daily update on our development server.

--
Stanislav Mironov

Re: Need to run update several times

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 00:51, Stanislav Mironov wrote:

> This issue is pretty annoying, because we need to run automatically
> daily update on our development server.

I believe this issue has already been fixed in /trunk.