Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brad Fritz <br...@fewerhassles.com> on 2008/02/01 01:55:49 UTC

Wicket Stuff examples website OOMEs (PermGen space)

Apologies if this isn't the right place to report it, but the Wicket
Stuff examples JVM is currently throwing OutOfMemoryErrors.  For
example from http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/helloworld/ :

  [..]
  description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
  [..]

  exception
  javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception

  root cause
  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
  [..]

--Brad

Re: Wicket Stuff examples website OOMEs (PermGen space)

Posted by Enrico Goosen <eg...@metropolitan.co.za>.
The components page (http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/) is also giving
this OutOfMemoryError.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
We dont do it that often, maybe we cant do anything about it, just
wondering if it could be something.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
done. upped it 40MB more