Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Devjyoti Sarkar <de...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 05:14:18 UTC

Re: Need support on echart markpoint and barwidth

Hi Echart Team,
Any help on mentioned queries ? Also please let me know if there is any
support channel or community I can post my queries and discuss on the same ?

Devjyoti Sarkar

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

You can use
https://echarts.apache.org/en/option.html#series-bar.markPoint.data.coord
to set the x and y value of the data so that it's always on the top of each
bar. You need to map the series data to the markpoint data.

The default behavior of bar series width is just as your requirement. See
the demo in https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=bar-simple
When you delete some data in xAxis, the bar width gets bigger.

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Posted by Devjyoti Sarkar <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,