Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by AnkurPSI <an...@thepsi.com> on 2012/03/13 14:46:29 UTC

Setting up Lenya in eclipse issue

Hi,

I am new to Lenya CMS, I have installed the Lenya 2.0.4 with Tomcat. I am
able to see the first home page of Lenya application. Now I want to set up
my development environment in Eclipse. For setting up this I have followed
the WIKI link  http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToLenyaInEclipse
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToLenyaInEclipse   this link suggest 2 step
process
1. Build cocoon and put it into eclipse
* created the suggested directory structure
* place the code cocoon code at
<LenyaDownloadedCode>\src\apache\cocoon\branches\BRANCH_2_1_X
* imported the code in eclipse but its giving few compilation error as in
image  http://old.nabble.com/file/p33494376/Capture.png
* In Wiki link  suggested to download jcr.zip but Its not available. I have
downloaded the jcr-2.0.jar and putted into the classpath it doesn't help
please let me know how to remove these compilation errors.

2. Build Lenya and put it into eclipse
I got confuse what code I need to put in the suggested directory structure
in WIKI to make lenya home. Please anybody help on this.

Thanks,
Ankur

Re: Setting up Lenya in eclipse issue

Posted by AnkurPSI <an...@thepsi.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Thanks a lot for your quick response on this. I am working Windows 7. I
created your suggested driectory structure as follows.

Cocoon home : C:\apache\cocoon\branches\BRANCH_2_1_X    (copied all the
contents externals/cocoon_2_1_x)
lenya home  : C:\apache\lenya\lenya_2.0.4   (copied all the content except
externals/cocoon_2_1_x)

builded the lenya and I am able to run it on tomcat 6. I am able to see the
default publication.
then I generate the eclipse project for cocoon (first) and lenya (second)
and then Imported both projects in to fresh eclipse workspace but still I am
getting one compilation error in imported lenya project.

error: init-build.xml -> Target init-tasks does not exist in this project
xml element : <target name="init" depends="init-tasks">

I want to run lenya from eclipse itself but as of now I am getting the above
error please suggest something on this error and the steps to run lenya from
eclipse itself.

Please help.

thanks,
Ankur