Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by robottaway <ro...@musiciansfriend.com> on 2006/10/24 16:43:35 UTC

Re: NMS C# client Recieve not timing out

Thanks Hiram! I tried both of those suggestions before sending out the
previous email, and neither would work :( But after reading your email I
gave it another try and surprise it is working :) I don't know if some
threading issue may have been causing the problem. I am working with Windows
services, and previously was coding the messaging setup in the service's
setup method. I moved out the setup to a method that gets called at a set
time after the service starts. This seems to work.