Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 08:36:37 UTC

inputCalendar javascript not found on *first* load

Hi,

  I have a problem with the extension filter not loading the javascript
files required for doing a popup inputCalendar. The extension filter is
mapped correctly since the files show up when I reload or return to the
page. I am using MyFaces 1.1.1. What could the issue be on the
first view generation and how to get around it? The filter doesn't realize
the page contains a calendar and skips the JS-include?

-Nik

Re: inputCalendar javascript not found on *first* load

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Nicklas Karlsson schrieb:

>     Do you use Websphere, if not recheck your web.xml and compare it with
>     one of the examples, you might still have a problem there.
>     There is an issue with WAS to my knowledge otherwise it should work.
>

> No, this was the latest Tomcat 5.5.
>
> I got around it by adding a <redirect/> to the navigation case leading
> to the page.
can you post the navigation case and your jsf mappings from the web.xml?

Re: inputCalendar javascript not found on *first* load

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.