Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by liming <hz...@corp.netease.com> on 2014/06/04 08:21:31 UTC

What's the release date of thrift 0.9.2?

Does anyone know the release plan of thrift 0.9.2?

Re: What's the release date of thrift 0.9.2?

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Lars
I have been running through the changes and packaging up the 0.9.2-rc1
release candidate and it will be out for a vote in the next couple days. if
you have any questions let me know

-Jake

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.