Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/09 10:36:19 UTC

url encode transformer

Can anyone prevent me spiraling into yet another infinite cycle of
trial and error and tell me if
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.EncodeURLTransformer works and should
work as this document
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/encodeurl-transformer.html
 stipulates.

Or is there something secret that isn't stated in the documentation?

Thanks

Mark

Re: url encode transformer

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input.. That's me fornicated then, as this isn't working..

The source isn't telling me much either.

Re: url encode transformer

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@tu-clausthal.de>.
Mark Lowe schrieb:

Hello,

> Here's the stuff in my sitemap.xmap should i need anything else?
>
> <map:transformer name="encodeURL"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.EncodeURLTransformer" />
> <map:match pattern="display">
> <map:generate src="menuDoc.xml"/>
> <map:transform type="i18n">
> <map:parameter name="locale" value="{request:locale}" />
> </map:transform>
>
> <map:transform src="menu.xsl">
> <map:parameter name="selected-menu" value="'foo'" />
> </map:transform>

> <map:transform type="encodeURL" />

This is (imho) the only thing you need if the transformer is already
defined (i.e. main sitemap).

> <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>

Looks good to me.

Christoph

Re: url encode transformer

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response, I'm happy that it works someplace then.

Here's the stuff in my sitemap.xmap should i need anything else?

<map:transformer name="encodeURL"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.EncodeURLTransformer" />
<map:match pattern="display">
<map:generate src="menuDoc.xml"/>
<map:transform type="i18n">
<map:parameter name="locale" value="{request:locale}" />
</map:transform>

<map:transform src="menu.xsl">
<map:parameter name="selected-menu" value="'foo'" />
</map:transform>
<map:transform type="encodeURL" />
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Re: url encode transformer

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@tu-clausthal.de>.

Hello,

Re: url encode transformer

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
Sorry let me add that will this work for a xslt transformation rather
than with xsp?