Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2014/05/27 15:28:26 UTC

authentication framework

Hi

I can't get the /authentication framework sample to to work in /Cocoon 2.1.12

I get the following error

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'auth-loggedIn' is not defined for 'act' at file:///D:/cocoon-2.1.12-wl/build/webapp/samples/blocks/authentication-fw/sitemap.xmap:72:39

Help please

Peter

Re: authentication framework

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.
Hi Warrell

Apologies for not replying before, have only just got back to this problem.

The authentication block was enabled but one of the dependencies was not.

However now having problems with building Cocoon; for which I will start a new thread

Cheers

Peter

Posted by warrell harries <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,