Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2016/05/02 00:59:51 UTC

State of the project

The next River report to the board is due May 11th. I am supposed to
keep the board informed of the state of the community. With that in
mind, I would welcome input from anyone with an opinion on the matter.

Re: State of the project

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
I’d sum it up by saying that the project is on life support - but it could pull through.

There’s still a release in the pipeline, which hopefully we can get out pretty soon.  From that point I think we should revisit carrying on as-is, introducing some radical breaking changes or the attic.

Re: State of the project

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.