Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by so...@apache.org on 2008/01/08 21:56:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r610018 [1/34] - in /lenya/site/apidocs/2.0: ./ modules/ac/ modules/ac/org/apache/lenya/ac/cifs/ modules/ac/org/apache/lenya/ac/file/ modules/ac/org/apache/lenya/ac/impl/ modules/ac/org/apache/lenya/cms/ac/ modules/ac/org/apache/lenya

On 1/8/08, Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> I guess we should just remove the docu, zone etc. branches from the
> enlistments and leave just BRANCH_1_2_X, trunk and maybe sandbox. Any
> objections?
> Andreas Hartmann, CTO

I am still working with:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/branches/revolution/1.3.x/
Commits slowed because I decided to refactor the module system -- the
original code was written as a patch for 1.2 rather than a integral
part of the software.  This code will be usable soon after I stop
handling busywork (paperwork, lawyers, other boring interruptions) and
return to programming.  Two projects need this code completed before
April.

solprovider