Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Rosenblum <ja...@cnet.com> on 2001/07/10 19:24:37 UTC

WLS/Service Pack 8 Troubles

I am trying to migrate my web app from WLS 6.0 to a WLS 5.1 SP8, but i've encountered some setbacks. I verified that the service pack was installed then registered my WAR file in weblogic.properties. I then added my ApplicationResources file into the _tmp_xxx directory. My final result: a 404 error.
Does anyone have any advice? Are there any additional steps not included in the installation instructions on the Struts home page?

~Jason