Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/27 13:03:51 UTC

login and customisation

I am new to Jetspeed and I want to implement my own login page for my
portlets.

I have listed out my requirements.

1. On successful login, the user will be able to see around 10 portlets.

2. After login, he should be able to add, remove, and reposition the
portlet.

3. On his next login, he should be able to see the changes made by him.
The changes made by him should not get reflected to other users.

It would be helpful if anyone from Jetspeed team guide me on how to go
about doing these things.

Expecting reply ASAP.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: login and customisation

Posted by Mahaveer Jain <mj...@gmail.com>.
You can do all the things you list below, you have a Customization
hyperlink at the top of the page, use that to select your portlets and
arrange them as you like. You will have to save this so that you can
see the arranged portlets next time to login.

Also change made to the portlets, will reflect only to you, and not
for other users.

Mahaveer