Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Zain Humayun <zh...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/07 16:25:24 UTC

RelNode inputs after being pushed into Druid

I'm wondering whether the input(s) of various RelNodes are important/are used after they are pushed into DruidQuery. What are the implications if they are not correct/have been altered?
Zain.

Re: RelNode inputs after being pushed into Druid

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
RelNodes are immutable (or at any rate, you should treat them as such). If you change them after you have added them to DruidQuery bad things will happen.