Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com> on 2018/10/26 20:58:55 UTC

Is it possible to be added to the apache beam testing group?

I was trying to rerun a test which failed precommit
<https://scans.gradle.com/s/umto5lgtio6fm>. I wanted to run this test
locally
(:beam-runners-google-cloud-dataflow-java-examples-streaming:preCommit)

Luke mentioned that it would be easier to debug if I were added to the
testing group. So that I can run test with the apache-beam-testing project.
Then I could run these tests out of the box, instead of needing to change
the GCP project and bucket every time I run these tests.

If it's not too much trouble, it would help my productivity a little bit,
if I could please be added to the testing group

Thank you
Alex

Re: Is it possible to be added to the apache beam testing group?

Posted by Alan Myrvold <am...@google.com>.
I've added you to the apache-beam-jenkins account. We try to limit the
users with access and expect that the test results are debuggable.
Once you find the issue, if there are any testability improvements to make,
please let me know.