Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kurt Bonheure <Ku...@easypay-group.com> on 2010/06/10 08:10:11 UTC

Print PDF-document which contains scanned pages

Hi all,

                We would like to use the Apache PDFBox for PDF-files that contain a scanned document. These documents are scanned by a HP Laserjet 9000 and immediately e-mailed as a PDF-file.
                These documents are stored and need to be printed in background every once in a while, with Apache PDFBox.

                When they are printed the pages always come out of the printer completely blank.
                I've added a sample document that has been placed diagonally over the scanner.
                Can anyone help me or give me a reason why this won't work?

Thx in advance

Greetings