Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kiran Kodlady <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 13:25:02 UTC

how to change the dependency reading order in maven 2.0.6

hello...all,

I got some interesting question here..

At our project specific remote repository , below mentioned structure has
been followed for  storing a particular jar :

es-core-->jars-->es-asynchronous-4.0.8

But latest maven 2.0.6 requires above given jar should be placed in a
different way altogether i.e,

es-core-->4.0.8 --> es-asynchronous-4.0.8

Due to unavailability of access for changing the folder structure @ remote ,
i need to change the way how the maven works.
Could you please help me in solving this problem ??

Re: how to change the dependency reading order in maven 2.0.6

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The Maven2 deploy plugin can deploy files to a Maven1 ("legacy") style
repository layout. See this page for more details, specifically the
"repositoryLayout" parameter:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-file-mojo.html

Wayne

Posted by Kiran Kodlady <ki...@gmail.com>.