Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/15 18:51:47 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsBook" by NiallPemberton

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NiallPemberton:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsBook

The comment on the change is:
Add a link to the book

- There is a 3MByte Word document attached to this page.  It is a book by Vic Cekvenich titled "Good Practices -- Struts Ti -- Hands on with Examples."  To download it, select the "More Actions" dropdown on this page and choose the "Attachments" option.  This will take you to http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsBook?action=AttachFile where you can download the book.
+ The following file is a 3MByte Word document attached to this page.  It is a book by Vic Cekvenich titled "Good Practices -- Struts Ti -- Hands on with Examples."  To download it, either click the link below:
+

  This book is current to 1.2.7, and I hope others jump in and update it to 1.3.
  Best use is for somone teaching Struts to use this, as it has labs. I used to teach this in 30 hours 90% lab time to large groups for good rates.