Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2006/07/16 14:01:10 UTC

[m2] cobertura 2.0 cmd line params

I want to refine my use of cobertura to exclude the test classes and some other stuff, but I get this error:

[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for: org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dinstrumentation=VALUE'

Cause: Cannot find setter nor field in org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigInstrumentation for 'ignore'

What should 'VALUE' be?

Similarly, mvn doesn't like 'exclude'. I'm not finding an answer on google / maven / codehaus / cobertura websites.

This is the config in my POM - adapted from the docs on http://mojo.codehaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/maven-reports.html

Can anyone see the problem?

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <instrumentation>
      <ignore>com.gargantus.testing.*</ignore>
      <exclude>**/*Test.class</exclude>
    </instrumentation>
  </configuration>
</plugin>