Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/02 14:24:34 UTC

Fwd: svn commit: r1416172 - in /openejb/trunk/openejb/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb: assembler/DeployerEjb.java config/VmDeploymentManager.java

Hi guys,

replaced our file y a VMID (+tostring) in our deployerEjb. it is used
to know if we are deploying locally or not.

The point is we commonly have issues in real life deployments with
creating a file (in unit tests, in environments where tmp is not
writable etc)

i dont get why we should create a file for it

please shout if i missed sthg

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

/openejb/trunk/openejb/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb:
assembler/DeployerEjb.java config/VmDeploymentManager.java
To: commits@openejb.apache.org

VMID