Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Elma87 <el...@atlantbh.com> on 2010/02/25 17:41:48 UTC

Redirecting to login page

Hi all,

I am using HTTP request but I dont get a response because of redirecting to
login page. Session ID is stored in the Cookie. I am using HTTP Cookie
Manager. This problem occurs on four request and only on one it doesn't.

More details:

Request from which it goes to log in:

POST http://.../plc/staging/index.html

POST data:
headerSystemName=Myusername&headerPassword=Mypassword&command=headerLogin

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=1jvewuqe4ei15; $Path=/plc

Request Headers:

Log in page request:

GET http://.../plc/login.html

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=1jvewuqe4ei15; $Path=/plc

Request Headers:
Connection: keep-alive

How to prevent redirecting and capture response time of the requested page?

Thanks,
Elma

Re: Redirecting to login page

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/02/2010, Elma87 <el...@atlantbh.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I am using HTTP request but I dont get a response because of redirecting to
>  login page. Session ID is stored in the Cookie. I am using HTTP Cookie
>  Manager. This problem occurs on four request and only on one it doesn't.

Try using "Follow redirects" rather than "Redirect automatically".