Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Stephen <mi...@championdata.com.au> on 2000/08/10 00:49:03 UTC

RE: Help signing off

Sorry, is this better? The question still stands....

How can you filter the email though when the sender
isn't tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org, but each individual
list member!

RE: Help signing off

Posted by - <aa...@webcapacity.com>.
SHUT UP ALREADY!

Port 8080

Posted by Wilhelm Colln <wi...@interaccess.com.pe>.
I have installed Tomcat 3.1 in my SCO UW 7.1.1 with Apache 1.3.9
and Mysql. Samples work fine in "localhost:8080/examples/jsp/..."

But my apache "httpd.conf" file has the tomcat-apache.conf configuration

included at the bottom of this file, so I think that it should be an
"Out-of-process servlet container". I must use
"localhost:8080/examples/..."
to have access to the examples.

How can I have a configuration to access in a way as
"localhost/examples/jsp/..."
Or what are the disadvantages using this type of access ?

Wilhelm

Re: Help signing off

Posted by Michael Stephen <mi...@championdata.com.au>.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

RE: Help signing off

Posted by Justin Akehurst <ak...@wcug.wwu.edu>.
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Michael Stephen wrote:

> Sorry, is this better? The question still stands....
>
> How can you filter the email though when the sender
> isn't tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org, but each individual
> list member!

Filter by who its To:, not From:

Procmail can do this.