Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 20:58:08 UTC

Test failure in trunk

I just checked out the Aries trunk code and following the development/build
instructions from the Aries wiki. However the build failed with a test case
failure

Failed tests:
 testFrameworkResolvedBeforeInnerBundlesStart(org.apache.aries.application.runtime.itests.IsolatedRuntimeTest)

[INFO]
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache Aries Application integration tests ........ FAILURE
[2:57.378s]

Is this (I doubt) expected?  What is broken and how do I get the trunk
build and tests pass properly?

Albert Lee.