Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ph...@agilent.com on 2005/09/02 19:07:01 UTC

RE: (XERCESC-968) Warnings from AbstractDOMParser.hpp when compiling on HP

Hi,

After some further investigation I see that the fix to XERCESC-968 was determined as moving the implementation of setDocument to the AbstractDOMParser.cpp file; quote from Alberto Massari:

"I have moved the implementation of setDocument to the cpp file; as it includes \
DOMDocumentImpl.hpp, that should fix your problem. Please verify and let us know."

However, in xerces-c-src_2_6_0 it is still in AbstractDOMParser.hpp.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Regards
Philip