Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 15:36:05 UTC

PPR with and resource bundles

Hi All,

I am having a little problem doing PPR with resource bundles.

It seems like the values containing resource bundles are empty after PPR.
When page loads the resources are loaded properly.

Thanks,

Guy.

Re: PPR with and resource bundles

Posted by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

for this kind of requirement you can take the s:loadBundle component,
which saves all the values inside a bundle for the entire request.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at