Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 00:07:08 UTC

unqualified

Greetings,

Is an "unqualified" <entry> allowed for PUTs or POSTs??

I.e.
    <entry>
versus;
    <entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" >

It is failing for me with a ClassCastException on;
      Entry entry = document.getRoot();
when I use send the unqualified form.

Thanks,
-- Chris

S'all good  ---   chriswberry at gmail dot com

Re: unqualified

Posted by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much.
You've snuffed an argument  about to happen ;-)

Re: unqualified

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.