Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/11/13 10:22:04 UTC

[FLEXJS] WatcherBase error checking

Hi,

In the JS version of the WatcherBase class wrapUpdate method there is
a significant amount of error handling that seems to be a literal
translation of the AS side. On the JS side, since the error  argument
in the catch statement isn't typed at all, I don't see where the
'errorID' property (line 185) is coming from.

Work in progress?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FLEXJS] WatcherBase error checking

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 11/13/13 1:22 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In the JS version of the WatcherBase class wrapUpdate method there is
>a significant amount of error handling that seems to be a literal
>translation of the AS side. On the JS side, since the error  argument
>in the catch statement isn't typed at all, I don't see where the
>'errorID' property (line 185) is coming from.
>
>Work in progress?
Probably.  I don't think we've gone down that code path.  I guess we'd
have to somehow have a table of allowed error.message?